Monday, September 20, 2010

Gavin 5 Days Old


Gavin 5 Days Old, originally uploaded by www.GainComposure.com.

Gavin is 5 days old. It also happens to be my birthday. We got to spend some quality time at home just the three of us. Brittany and I set up a background and lights to create a small studio in our living room and with the help of my mother-in-law in the roll of warmer and distracter we got some great images. This one stuck out to me because he's only 5 days old he can already hold his head up and keep it there for a good bit. At least long enough for me to snap this photo. He looks so funny and old. It amazes me how much of a personality babies can have being only days old. Below are a few others from todays mini photo shoot!

Gavin

Gavin

Gavin

Gavin

Gavin





No comments:

Post a Comment